Friday 16 February 2018

Half term fun

This month seems to be going sooooo slow, which is weird because we've been really busy and that usually speeds time up.
This week has been half term, and among sleepovers, swimming clubs and friends visiting we've barely stopped. One activity the kids did was 'No limits adventure day' Its run by a local scout group and they spent 4 hours in the woods, foraging for food, building fires and dens and cooking hotdogs and fish over an open fire.
They loved it! The group leader had to actually stop Caitlin from setting all the fires and let someone else have a turn, she also was more than happy to get stuck in gutting fish. She is so my child lol.
As its half term I havent had a huge amount of time to scrap, I've started doing some pocket pages recently to try and use up scraps and all the little bits and bobs I've got. I'm not a huge fan of these but I love using up scraps on die cut pages like this one. It take ages but looks really affective I think.
I love this photo of us, we were just at a playcenter and I took a selfie on my phone. It's usually the only time I get into the photo.
I've decided to set myself some targets this year again, but i'll post more about that tomorrow as the kids are calling for food lol.

1 comment:

  1. Have missed your updates on your blog, nice to see you back. Every crafts a pound have 12 x 12 albums for £3.50 atm if any good to you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)