Wednesday 10 May 2017

Challenge YOUrself

OK hands up I'm late with this one. With Birthday maddness, national scrapbooking weekend and life craziness I just haven't got around to posting this blog.
So hopefully better late than never :) This months challenge is a mood board, a very pretty, summery one.
I struggled with this, simply because I didn't have any holiday photos left to scrap. After looking through my 'to scrap' albums I found a photo of my Mum and I on a beach last September. It was NOT summmery but I thought it would go with the colour scheme.
I love the layout I ended up with. Using a super old My Minds Eye collection, some ephemera from Hobbycraft and texture paste it came together really easily in the end.
I hope you can join in with us, sorry again for my lateness!

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout, Gemma! I love that photo so much! Thank you for all of your wonderful work on our design team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)