Wednesday 7 February 2018

It's still not spring.

Nope, still not spring. If anything it's colder! Weather man says it's going to be like this for the rest of the month. Hopefully this cold winter is a sign we're going to get a nice warm Summer.
Well I can dream.
This weekend I wasn't too bothered about the weather though, as my Mum and I spent Sunday in a hotel with wine, books and food, and Monday at a spa :) We went to the spa back in July for my birthday but they messed up our booking so gave us a voucher to come back free at a later date. We certainly were not going to pass that up!
Was back to earth with a bump though, poor Caitlins been having problems with some girls at school so came out in tears (teachers sorted it now) and the new dogs next door were barking from 4am to 6 am. I was a very grumpy bunny on Tuesday morning let me tell you!
So yesterday we did a bit of shopping, then I had a nap and felt much better lol. Today was cinema day. I was very excited to see this.
It wasn't quite what I expected, more The sixth sense than The others as I thought it would be, but still really good. I may have jumped a few times lol.
Think I'm going to get a hot water bottle, cuddle up under a blanket and craft. Why do humans not hybernate, I think bears have the right idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)