Tuesday 23 March 2010

kids back = not so much scrapping, more The Wiggles






Well day started off well. got my HUGE parcel from Sarah, went a bit mad the other day and spent £100, so heres a few photos of some of the prettyness I bought. :)








These are my new obsession. Prima E bling. We got some in a kit at the retreat (you'll be hearing a lot about this retreat, ask my long suffering husband. lol) and now I love them.


This is my pretty new Martha stuart punch. couldnt get a great photo of it but you get the idea. lol. Was umming anf ahhing over this for a while but saw a few los done with it on ukscrappers and finally gave in.


This is one of the new ranges from Kaisercraft. this one is la di da which is my fave of the three. i did buy all three but wont bore you with pictures of them all. :) I will say though if you decide to buy any you've got to get 2 of each paper as both sides are so yummy I'm not sure which one to use! They also have these really great 6x6 papers which are embossed, flocked, the lot. Cant wait to make embellishments out of these!



1 comment:

  1. AH Kaisercrafts-gorgeous papers I agree-I love the 6x6 pads-they are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)