Monday 22 March 2010

No kids all day = lots of scrapping!

Well my loving hubby Mark took the kids to a playcenter for the day to give me some time to myself. the house is tidy so what do I do? Scrap! My new sarahs cards kit was delivered this morning (love it!) so thought I'd best use up one of my old ones first (they're piling up) Most of these are from the september cosmo cricket kit. I didn't really like it at first as didn't think it was very me, but as usual once I started using it I loved it :) Was quite pleased I used it all up except a few scraps. This one was my daughter after she fell asleep in her dinner. Bless her.
This photo always makes me laugh. I was peeling potatos and Cameron insisted on trying one. I gave him one and you can tell by the look on his face what he thought! So he decided a better use was to drill it instead!

Haven't come up with a title for this one yet. Was taken last summer. Didnt realise how chubby caitlin was untill this picture!





1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. :)