Tuesday 7 February 2017

Challenge YOUrself, stamping

Wow I blink and another month has gone, more on that later though, it's time for this months challenge over at Challenge YOUrself! :)
So this months challenge was to use red, and stamping......
Red, no problem, however I don't own any stamps. Yes you read that right, not a single stamp lives within my stash.
Don't get me wrong I've tried it, different inks, different types of stamps, I just can't seem to get the hang of it.
So I was seriously stuck, then genius struck! In this months Like for ever kit I got a pack of foam thicker shapes, could I use these as 'stamps' I wondered. So I painted this large star with Heidi swapp colour shine, stamped it onto some white card, and...
look how cute! I LOVE this effect, looks a little like water colours. I did a couple of hearts to just to have a mixture.
So this is the finished layout. I painted the foam star green and used it in the top corner too, waste not want not.
Close up of the finished star.
Just goes to show there are lots of ways to use your stash, :) Thanks for looking and I can't wait to see what you make!

1 comment:

  1. Well done on coming up with a way to stamp, that's a great idea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)