Wednesday 26 April 2017

100 day project

SO at the start of April I joined in with something called the '100 day project'. The idea is that you pick a project,a blanket, a piece of artwork ect, and do a bit towards this project every day for 100 days.
Rather than plan to do a layout a day, which I know I'd end up quitting on, I've decided on a photo a day. This way on busy days I can do a pocket style layout and still finish one of the photos out of the 'to do' pile.
It's supposed to be done on instagram, and you use a unique hashtag to keep track of your progress, but as my phone is useless and has no storage I've had to remove it so decided to keep track here instead :)
This is very photo heavy so feel free to scroll on by :)
Day one
Day two
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)