Wednesday 19 April 2017

Catch up.

Well the kids are back at school. God that was a LONG Easter break. Don't get me wrong, it was fun :)
It was a chilling out at a caravan park after a 3 and a half hour drive kind of holiday.
A paddling in the sea even though it was freezing kind of holiday.
A climbing chedder gorge, smashing my previous fitbit record kind of holiday (this ended on just under 20k steps)
A learning about rock pools, lots of laughs, 'No Scamp don't pull Mummy I'll fall!' kind of holiday.
A car boot sale bargains, £5 for heelies AND much wanted twinkle toe sketchers, OMG that codex I bought for 20p is signed! kind of holiday.
A dragging Camerons old mattress out of the garage, thank goodness we haven't been to the tip yet it makes a perfect gymnastics mat, kind of holiday.
It was perfect. :) Now to get organised for the upcoming birthdays!

1 comment:

  1. Now that looks like the type of holiday I used to love when my kids were little! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)