Friday 7 April 2017

Challenge YOUrself

Welcome to April! Besides December this is the most expencive month of the year for me, the perils of having babies born so close together.
Luckily I have plenty of stash to be using up, as I certainly can't afford more!
So this months challenge over at Challenge YOUrself was to use the word 'inspire'.
I took this is two ways really. First I decided scrapped my family and do hidden journaling about how they inspire me, easy enough.
Before I started the layout however I found out that the kit club I was part of, Like for ever, was shutting down :( The cost of importing products, along with shipping problems from suppliers meant that it was just not an option to continue.
I was gutted, not only were the kits beautiful but the lady who run them, Nicola, is one of the nicest people I've ever met. She had left her job as a teacher to build her own business and had also built a wonderful little community of people in the process. Seriously I've made some amazing friends though the kit, it's like a little family.
So to honor Nicola and how much she has inspired me, I decided to scrap lift one of her layouts, after much deliberation (she has done some amazing projects) I picked this one.
So this was my take. My layouts are a little less minimalist than hers ;)
Fittingly enough I used the very last Like for ever kit to do this layout too :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)