Friday 17 August 2012

crafty week

Well this weeks been quite a crafty week. :) Unfortunatly not much for me but the kids, lol. I havent managed any scrapping or anything at all. :( Admitted defeat this morning as still not done last months sketch challenge. Haven tried and did get it started but by the time I've settled kids into bed and tidied up I can just about climb the stairs to bed! Have done a lot of creative stuff with the kids though, took Caitlin to a class at the libary where she learned about africa and made a head dress

Been soooooo busy its mad! By the time kids go to bed I'm too tired to get anything done, blah. But Mum has Caitlin saturday and hopefully mark can entertain cam for a bit so I can get some time to play with paper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)