Sunday 15 February 2015

February counterfiet kit

This months kit is across the miles and is very travel themed as you can see.
I don't really like travel themed paper as I feel it is quite restrictive but loved the reds and muted browns in the kit so picked my papers and patterns based on that. As usual I found Lesleys individual layout of the kit made it SO much easier to copy, so if you fancy giving it a go I suggest you head here
So after digging these are the papers I decided on.
Next embellishments, always my fave part :)
In the original kit were wood vaneer sequins. I had nothing like this so put in some wooden buttons instead. I based the rest of it, chipboard, journaling tags etc on the colours of my kit and what I think would go best.
Love those flowers :)
So thats my kit! I never name mine as I'm rubbish at that but there you go lol. Kids are both at play dates tomorrow afternoon so now I've finally finished my Sarahs kit I was working on I hope to finally cut into this one :)

8 comments:

  1. Is this like doing a themed stash dive? If so, what a great way to get more out of your stash and feel like you've bought something new at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there are some fabulous embellishments in your kit, can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love seeing piles of embellishments. Great looking kit. Have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lesley's breakdown too! You put together such a fun looking kit. I agree with Virginia and Laura,...your embellishment collection is really fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great kit Gemma. The breakdown of the kit makes it so much easier for me to put mine together too, thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice kit, I think it has the same vibe as the original.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've done really well with the colours and feel of your kit and the selection of embellies is really great. those flowers are bold and pretty and will be super to use! great kit - well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)