Sunday 3 July 2011

Wonderful news to wake up to. :)

Well this morning I woke up to a txt telling me my cousins girlfriend has given birth to their twins! So excited. Its a boy and a girl, 6lb each! Good weight really. Mum and babies both doing fine after a bit of a rough time, no names yet but can't wait to hear. :)
Thanks for comments yesterday about my holiday. :) The hotel we're going to is the 'Hotel tropical' it used to be the holiday village but is now split into two hotels rather than one huge one. Apprently still pretty big though. lol
Well managed a bit of scrapping last night. Mainly watched tv and did puzzles in magazines though. lol These two are of when we took the kids bike riding.
First time I've used my butterfly punch here. :)

ne of Cameron. Had no 's' left so used a 'z' lol. Still works I think. The wooden circle is actually off an old top but I threaded it onto a misted chipboard cog to make an embellishment. :)

Well today theres housework to be done in the morning, then helping out at a sure start fun day this afternoon. Hope the weather holds out as I'm giving out ice creams. Won't be too much to do if it rains! lol

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts & congrats to your cousin & his girlfriend :D
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)