Sunday 29 November 2015

SIPIDI

Ive been meaning to blog this for AGES but never get around to it. Seems to be the story of my life at the moment.
My friend Fiona over at staring at the sea has a monthly meme called See It, Pin It, Do It. I was determined to take part this month and at the start of the month found this layout, which I decided to scraplift.
Ill be honest, my mojo was on holiday, I only used what I had one my desk which was a lot of bits and bobs and I pulled out a seriously old photo to use so I'm less than thrilled with the result; but its another layout done and bits used up so I'll look at it that way. :)
The story behind this layout is when we were in Disneyland, we were in the Alice in wonderland hedge maze; Caitlin asked what that was and Mark said it was a cat. She looked at him like he was insane and said 'Its not a cat, its a bush!'
Well shes not wrong!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the original - nice photo and I love all the layering - great way of using up scraps and leftovers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bright colours .... it's a super layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)