Tuesday 8 March 2016

Dukes farm

Hello all. :) Well I had a brilliant weekend! Ever year I meet up with a group of friends for crafting, drinking and usually laughing until we cry.
We tried a new place this year and it was amazing! The views were just stunning. It was freezing while we were there (even got some snow!) but can imagine it would be beautiful in the summer to sit outside with a cup of coffee in the morning.
We didn't venture out much, but did find the time to try out this sunken trampoline! I'd never been on one before and it felt weird, like I was going to fall through the floor lol. Gave Jess a lot of giggles though.
Over the weekend I managed 12 layouts, won a giveaway, lost two rounds of bingo, consumed 2 bottles of wine, 2 glasses of mojito, one glass of prosecco and countless cakes and cookies. Roll on next year!!!
I won't bore you with all 12 layouts now, besides it gives me something to blog about over the next few days :)
This is one I did for a challenge over at pretty paper, true stories. The challenge was to mix something old with something new. I used lots of scraps of older papers, along with newer ones to create the hexagons.
The photo is of my two playing with some light up finger things my Mum bought Cameron for Christmas.
The journaling reads 'I've no idea what you were doing or why you were doing it, but you were having fun so fair enough'
Come back tomorrow for layout number 2! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)