Thursday 10 March 2016

Precious girl

In a recent Like forever kit (yes I talk about them a lot) We got a pack of gold, rub on gems.
Now I love rub ons, but don't seem to use them as much as I'd like. I was unsure how to use these pretty little things until I saw this layout on the facebook group by Pol Prince.
She uses the whole pack here which at first I was wary of, but then I thought it was better I use them, than they end up sitting unloved in a box, so I took the plunge and used the lot!
I love this picture of Caitlin. Both my babies are growing up far too quickly for my liking. There are times they come home from school at night, retreat to their rooms and besides coming out for food I don't see them until bedtime!
Then there are times like this. I was sitting on the floor in the bedroom sorting some paper and Caitlin came in and asked if she could sit with me. Of course I said yes so she brought in her colouring, and we sat together just chatting, crafting and listening to music.
We do spend quite a lot of time together as a family at the weekends or in school holidays, but I treasure these peaceful, simple moments together too. :)

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. :)