Tuesday 2 August 2016

'Payday'

Today has been a busy day. Was our 'payday' so all the bills ect and shopping needed to be done.
First though I took the kids to the cinema :)
Our local was showing 'Angry birds' cheap so was a cheap morning out. Caitlins friend Paige slept over last night and as the weather was dreadful it was the best way to get them out of the house and out of Marks hair! lol.
Was a better film than I expected to be honest, Cameron loved it but with a bird that farted fireballs I'm not really surprised.
Once home I spent most of the rest of the day on the computer. To save cash I do as much of my shopping online as I can do so that kept me busy. I did have some company though :)
Tomorrow we're off to the Robin hood festival in Nottingham. Mark and I went before way before the kids were born so looking forward to going again. Supposed to be really hot so making the most of it and taking a picnic too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)