Wednesday 10 August 2016

Scavenger hunt catch up

I'm still taking part in the Summer scavenger hunt over at Gallo Organico I've just been dreadful keeping my blog up to date! So here's an update of what I managed to get over the holidays so far.

9. Someone playing with, in, or around water.
Easy to get when we were in Spain! Had lots of photos to pick from but I love this one of me and the kids.

12. A window
I kept an eye out for a pretty window, stained glass or something, but then I took this picture of the kids messing about on the balcony at our hotel. I've no idea what Cameron was saying but Caitlin was cracking up!
Unless I find a pretty window somewhere I love this photo for 'window' despite the best bit being on the other side of it iykwim.

13. The moon
I took a picture of the moon out of the window of the plane, but it ended up really looking bright like the sun rather than the moon :\
I was lazing at the pool one morning and saw the moon over the mountains and thought it made a pretty picture so choose that instead.

15. A team logo
OK I admit I've no idea who this team are! Around the lake at our hotel where stalls where you could buy the usual holiday stuff. One of which were keyrings you could have your name or something stuck into and they had this as an option.

20. Someone laughing
I was going to use the photo of Caitlin for this but then I saw this photo my Mum took at the airport. I've NO idea what was making me laugh so much. I had had a couple of drinks by this point as I'm a nervous flyer and based on Marks face I think I was being a bit loud! Hehe.

21. A photograph of you with a newspaper or calendar page from the time period covered in the Hunt. Note: you may not
use a substitute for this item.
I did try and get a paper with a nice headline but I don't think those exist! This was near the end of the holiday so I'm wearing Marks t-shirt as my back was burnt to a crisp. Ouch!

alternative 2: a baby (human or animal)
I took this photo when we got home. It was my niece Evies birthday so I went up to help set up her gift (xbox 360) and took this shot of my nephew Rylie sitting in his bouncy chair. Made me laugh as my sister was there, saw me take it, but later rung my Mum asking why I'd took a picture as I was being sneaky! Don't think she trusts me ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)