Thursday 8 September 2016

July/August recap

Hand up, I forgot all about this over the summer holidays. The kids being off always messes up my routine but I have been keeping track anyway.
Back to normal now so here's the Summer recap.

Pounds lost - +2, all goes to pot in the summer holidays lol.
6/11

Games to complete
- Professor layton, The lost future
- Silent hill origins
- Yoshis wooly world
- Uncharted
- Silent hill the room
- Pikmin 2
Not doing too badly here!


Layouts done - 25 Better move my bum on this.
130/365

Cross stitch done - none. *hangs head*

Books read:
The accident - c l taylor
No Time For Goodbye - Linwood Barclay
Out of the dark - Linda Caine
The secret sister - Diane Chamberlain
The Breakers Series: Books 1-3 - Edward W. Robertson
24/52

Not as far as I would like at this point in the year so better hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)