Wednesday 14 December 2011

Goodies in the post :)

Well as this week is going to be a busy one I've actually scheduled this blog post as doubt I'll get a chance tomorrow. lol To be honest theres not much about my day anybody would be interested in hearing. Lots of cleaning and ironing. However I did manage to get to the post office to pick up my parcels, lots of swap goodies!!
This was my second 'found in a ball' swap. Very pretty giant snowball. :)

Filled with all these goodies. :) Loved all the little flowers.

Next one was my 12 days of chrismtas swap. Now I do admit I've never managed to actually open one per day as I'm supposed to. To be honest they usually last untill christmas then all get opened at once. But look at this wrapping! Its so cute I don't know if I'll be able to open it at all! lol.

Last one, these were from the felt embellishment swap. I did snowflakes ages ago for this and am thrilled with all the bits I got back. how cute is that heart!!! This is why I love doing swaps like this, you get back so many unique items. :)

Also got my stocking swap but think thats enough photos of wrapped parcels. lol. Off to see Happy feet 2 with Caitlin this afternoon, assuming no other emergencies come up. lol. Also got to bake some cakes for Camerons bake sale tomorrow. fingers crossed they turn out ok!

1 comment:

  1. It all looks lovely. Happy opening, and enjoy your gorgeous felt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)