Thursday 24 September 2015

Fun day

Well today finds me feeling very accomplished. :) Lord knows why as I've not really done that much but I bought a few toys for Christmas, made some lists and got a few other little jobs that have been waiting for aggggeeeessss finished. So yey!
Recently I've been catching up with challenges I've feel behind on, including the Scrappy Sunday challenges over at like for ever. One was to scraplift yourself which was different to usual challenges I thought.
After looking through past layouts I'd done I picked this one from a couple of years ago. I had only started to use mists so you can see I put a bit much on and its warped the paper a little (OK a lot lol) I tend to use it a little more sparingly now :)
So this is my scraplifted version, with less mists hehe. The photo is from when we were at Cadbury world. My Dad loves old trains, trucks etc and Cameron is fascinated with them too. It's lovely to see him explain all the different parts and facts about them.
Caitlins less interested but likes to be in the photo too lol.
Still using up my Like for ever September kit, its never ending! :)
Will try and remember to photograph my other layouts tomorrow, done about 9 more but its dark by the time I remember!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous scraplift. The original is lovely but you can see how you have grown as a scrapper in the meantime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on my blog reading (a bit behind as you can see!) the blue card stock really makes the colours of your papers pop! Lovely page x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)