This months challenge over at Challenge YOUrself was to use this sketch
- He always leaves me the last croissant.
- He doesn't mind that I always have a doggy bag whenever we go out to eat. Leftovers for the next day always taste better.
- He buys me surprises like a Frozen sticker book, My little pony badges and sticky gems.
- When I get crazy obsessions, like being SURE I've lost the passports at 2am he doesn't get mad he goes along with it, helping me pull everything out of the wardrobe to get to the paperwork box in the back.
- When I do odd things, like suddenly screaming at him 'The bridge! Take a photo of the bridge!' while we're driving, he doesn't bat an eyelid, takes the photo and simply says 'Scavenger hunt?'
- While he does reign me in every now and again, hes never been angry at me with my sometimes OTT spending habits.
- Even when he's exhausted and just wants to lie down in a dark room, he's never missed a single assembly, play or award presentation at the school or clubs.
It actually ended up being a longer list than even I predicted lol.