Saturday 8 October 2016

September recap

OK so we're in October now and I'm starting to think I was very optimistic in my aims for the year.
Oh well, will keep trying lol.

Games to complete
- Professor layton, The lost future
- Silent hill origins
- Yoshis wooly world
- Uncharted
- Silent hill the room
- Pikmin 2
- Tomb radier rises
Yes I started a new one lol

Layouts done - 25
155/365

Cross stitch done - none. *hangs head* *again*

Books read:
Before I wake - c. l. taylor
Before I go to sleep - S. J watson
26/52

So not too badly on games or books, I'm accepting that I won't finish the cross stitch lol, but I'm surprised at the amount of layouts I've done, I honestly thought I did more than that usually. With Christmas coming up I'll probably get very little done so sadly don't think I'll hit any of my targets for the year. Woops!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds to me like you accomplished quite a lot in September---and all fun stuff too! I hope you have as much fun in October!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)