Sunday 7 November 2010

The weekend

Well Saturday we went shopping in Northampton. See every year I buy the kids something special for them to keep untill they're older. Caitlin has had a Tinkerbel trinket box, and a sleeping beauty jewlery box, while Cameron gets the disney store limited editino winnie the pooh. Really long term I think Cameron has the best deal but thats just because I cant find anything he's likly to keep when hes older! Boys are so difficuilt. lol. See each year the disney store brings out a Winnie the pooh chrismtas bear. Its a numbered bear so he'll get 108 out of 5000 kind of thing. I bought him it for his first christmas as something different then just kept doing it. lol.
Anyway, went over and got a few bits including this decoration from birthdays. how cute is this!!!

No idea where I'm going to put it as it's got to be out of reach of little hand but I just HAD to have it. lol
Another thing I just HAD to have. lol. My contract was up and was looking and a new phone, so everyone was telling me its got to be the iphone. Im not much for touch screens and still getting used to it but like it so far. :) Hoping to get some music on it soon then might like it a bit more. lol

Well did some layouts ages ago but with the weather getting dark so early havent had much of a chance to photograph them. Did this one for a challenge in the twilight group. Denise set the following rules:
Halloween
Favourite thing (one of them, lol, Caitlin)
Use a circle. - Used cirlce edger at the bottom. :)

This was for another challenge, the Sarahs cards skecth challenge. Don't know if I can still enter as deadline is today but will give it a shot!

2 comments:

  1. Great LOs Gemma, thanks for entering the challenge. Hope you enjoy your iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween layout is adorable - Caitlin is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)