Tuesday 4 October 2011

Gravy swap.

One of the great things on UK scrappers is the swaps we do. :) These can be things people make, or just general stash swaps. At Christmas theres always loads of fun swaps, one being the Christmas gravy swap.
In this you have to get an empty gravy pot, decorate it and fill it with stash, then swap with someone else. I love it as I get to shop, plus some of the bits of stash I might not use someone else might so its nice to swap that way too. :)
This is the gravy pot I received. :) How cute is that stamp!

And I LOVE these, little chipboard glittered reindeer's and Christmas trees. :) Can see these being all used up soon!

Look, I scrapped! Sat watching tv last night and put a couple together. Love this one of us all at Disneyland. The photos are not the best but it's not very easy to get 3 kids to look at the camera and smile, particularly when they just want to go play! lol

Well lots to do today so better run.Hope every ones enjoying the sunny weather, apparently not going to last long now. :(

3 comments:

  1. What lovely items you got in your swap, look forward to seeing what you get up to with them. Lovely layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some nice things in your Gravy Swap, I must admit I had not heard about this before. Remember to let us see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doiley, border and punched edges - they all go so well with each other and the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)