Monday 7 May 2012

I did a layout!! lol. First time I've scrapped for myself in ages. I spent so long sorting my desk and then doing a book for my sisters friend I can't remember the last time I did a layout for me. This was a layout for a sketch group I'm in on UKS. This was the sketch this month.
And this was the layout I did :) Most of the papers are from an old Sarahs Cards kit, but the blue is a christmas sheet to tie in with the christmas photos. Both are of the kids holding their christmas lists for santa. I love that they're old enough now to do those things with. :) Cameron wrote his by himself while Mark wrote caitlins and she drew pictures of them. Both were so proud to give them to santa when we visted.
I've now run out of all my bling swirls and shapes (cry!) so making lots of my own at the moment. lol. So I'm tending to make my own using Bazzil stiches templates and the single pearls and crystals I have. To be honest I've done so well using up my old stuff and not buying more I'm actually starting to run out of basic things! Scary. Better start making a list for my birthday now, lol
Well I have no idea what we're doing today, lol. Got to go to asda to get some shopping but other than that I've no idea. Weathers rubbish again so more indoor games I think, glad we still have things from their birthday they havent touched, keeps them busy!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout with great colours and lovely pictures x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)