Tuesday 16 September 2014

And im back again lol

So I've been AWOL again. It's been one of those situations where I keep meaning to blog, I sit down at the computer to blog then either I lose everything I was planning to say, or something else happens and I end up dealing with that. So quick update on whats been going on in my life :)
Mark was poorly with a cold for a while. He muddled through bless him but def took its toll.
Caitlin dressed up as a mad scientist for her schools Messy science day. She lost a tooth that morning too so made her look that bit more the part lol.
We went fruit picking at the farm and ended up with lots of apple crumble in the freezer and 3 huge jars of apple and blackberry jam.
I've made a start on Christmas crafts and finished two of these, one for Caitlin and one for Mollie. Have another project almost done I'll share soon too :)
I've also been doing my usual gutting the house, rearragning bits and shopping for Christmas as well as foster carer training. TBH theres been a LOT going on but hopefully I'll be about more to share it as I admit I've missed blogging. I'll leave with a very sweet thing Cameron said when playing with a toy rocket :)
Cameron - I'm landing on the moon! *lands rocket on the chair* I'm landing on the sun! *Lands rocket on me*
Mark - Mummy always knew she was the center of the universe.
Cameron - She's the center of my universe because shes the center of my heart.

All together now, awwwwwww!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww bless her cotton socks - you need to scrap that, what a sweet thing to say. Hope things calm down for you very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he is such a little sweetheart. Bless him x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)