Friday 26 September 2014

Coffee and chaos

Well today was busy :) This morning the PTA held a coffee morning for Macmillan which raised almost £100 so that was good :) Then had to rush home to help Mark pack and take him to meet his friends for his annual time with them. It's supposed to be respite for me but I spend most of the time worrying!
After dropping him off I raced home to tidy up a bit before meeting my Mum for coffee. Was very surprised who walked past!!! Now I know I get ready for Christmas early but obviously I'm not the only one lol.
Have Mollie staying over tonight so hopefully the girls will play nicely and I'll get a chance to iron this.
The kids both wanted to decorate their rooms this christmas but I have a feeling it will just end in a mess, so compromised and agreed to make decorations for their doors :) I think you can guess who this one is for!

3 comments:

  1. I thought your wreath was amazing and then I saw your 'Frozen' creation - wow.

    Tell your little girl that she looks beautiful :-)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you and those Hamas!!!
    Great job on the coffee morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done with the fundraising - that wreath is fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)