Wednesday 17 September 2014

Scavenger hunt finished........?

So after a very quick start to the summer photography scavenger hunt, here I got stuck on number
1. A sign welcoming people to your home town (or a nearby town)
We do have one, but its on the edge of a main road so not like I can stop to take the photo. On the way back from shopping the other day though Mark took lots of photos with my phone and managed a good one so here it is!
And thats me now done! Or so I thought! When going through my list of finished photos I found I'd completly forgotten about
19. A public garden
On no! So I'm not done at all! Luckily we're going to a theme park Sunday which has a large garden area so hopefully fully finish then lol.
Currently have my niece Evie staying with us while my sister goes into hospital to have the baby. mixed emotions on that one so will see how things go I guess. Must admit it was draining having themm all in the house so I went to bed early looking for a good nights sleep. Someone else had other ideas
Stole my side little sneak! lol

3 comments:

  1. I'm nowhere near finished with my hunt this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same problem with our welcome sign - on a really busy road just off a roundabout where the speed limit changes and no footpath - Mr P is now moaning about how muddy his shoes are as I made him walk down there to get a photograph for me :D I can't remember seeing your other photos so I must go and hunt them down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in. The final Linky is now up aon my blog so do pop by and link up if you get a chance. Thanks for playing along.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)