Wednesday 10 September 2014

And I'm back!

Well I finally managed a chance to sit down and chill out a bit :) While the kids went back last Thursday we went away at the weekend so been crazy busy!
Kids have settled really well back into school. Cameron loves his new class and is still with most of his friends. Caitlin, as usual has settled back in like she never left. She adapts so well to change anyway I wasn't worried but nice to be shown shes fine.
Anyway as I said we went away at the weekend :) We usually have a holiday from The Sun paper in the summer but this year, probably because of the term time fine thing, it was CRAZY how quick dates went so we only managed to get a weekend in September. We booked Caister down in great yarmouth and we loved it! Would def go there again. The park was lovely and was great to be able to take Scamp along too.

We only had the two days as left after school on Friday and came home Sunday night but we made the most of it. Hopefully we'll be able to stay a little longer next year. :)

But we're back to normal now and back to routine. Also need to start planning my Christmas crafts as its coming up quick!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you all had a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. I've been planning my December Daily today, inspired by the new SU Christmas catalogue. Most unlike me to be thinking of it in September!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)