Thursday 25 September 2014

Two in a row!

Look at me blogging two days in a row lol. Today was the second day of training with the connected persons team. As Mum is now a connected persons foster carer, and I may be one it was decided it was a good idea for us to go. Last week was really interesting and I think very helpful for my Mum as she saw it wasn't just her in that situation iykwim. After some quick shopping at Asda it was time for home, a warm blanket and a cup of tea as still feeling rough :(
Can see lots of snuggles with this little guy in my night. :)
Really got to get better as working at the school tomorrow morning on a mcmillian coffee morning,then shopping with Cait, Mollie and Mum Saturday. Caitlin broke my heart the other night asking how I can love her when she's so ugly. :( She insists nobody has said that to her but something has knocked her confidence, so taking her out for the day to get her some pretty new hair bits, nail varnish etc to boost her confidence a bit :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better - such a cute photo of the little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)