Sunday 13 November 2016

Travel in style

Whats up scrappy peeps!!!! Ok I might be a little overtired so starting to get hyper lol. Last night I was up until 4am watching the Inkie quill live scrap stream. If you don't know who Inkie quill is, look on youtube!
So yesterday I was scrapping up a storm, managed 7 layouts before I gave in and went to bed. I should have been doing Christmas projects really but thought I'd give myself a break and have some fun :)
As usual though I haven't properly photographed any of them yet so still blogging old ones.
This one was done with Septembers Like forever kit called 'Central park' There were lots of traveling elements so right away I thought of this photo of me and my Mum. We'd took the girls to Disneyland last year and splashed out on first class travel on the ferry.
Was a lovely trip. Was worth every penny! Well the ferry part was, 10 hours on a coach with crying children made me wonder if it was time to open the wine I'd bought at duty free......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)