Wednesday 6 October 2010

WOYWW

Wow two posts in one week. Well I'm a step up from last week! lol.
On my desk tonight is a Kaisercraft kit I bought ages ago. Yes I finally used all the AC everyday kit! Loved the papers with that but was getting a bit bored of it tbh. lol. Love this kit as its so bright and the colours are brill. Its a bit of a challenge as for some reason I bought the 6x6 pad to go with it. I think it's because there wern't many 12x12 papers. So I'm trying to be imaginative and make my own embellishments or finding other ways to use the smaller papers up. Quite enjoying it so far. Managed to do 11 layouts in the past couple of days so think my mojos back!

Had my first training day tuesday. I'm training to be a volunteer with homestart where I will visit struggling mums and help out. I'm SO excited about this as I miss working but obviously with Mark and the kids it just isnt possible. However for 2 hours a week I can get a sitter for the kids and Mark can behave himself. I hope. lol.
Thought I'd include this picture of Cameron and Bella. He's not had a very good tummy latly so been feeling very sorry for himself.

Will take some pictures of layouts tomorrow. Will stagger them a bit incase I lose mojo again and have nothing interesting to say! lol

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the 2 posts! Love the kitty picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)