Thursday 15 January 2015

Scrapping

So today seemed to drag on for aaaagggggggeeeeesssss! I actually had nothing to do. NOTHING! The housework was all done, everything sorted and put away, nowhere to be and nothing to do. It was boring. I suppose I could have scrapped but tbh my mojo has run off so didn't really feel like it. Ended up just walking around the house doing anything I could think of.
Got to go to town tomorrow so at least that's something. :)
In the meantime I thought I'd share the other PL style pages I've done. I actually started these last March, then they've sat in my 'to do' pile since!
Various peoeple around Disneyland
Photos of the castle.
Meeting the princess'
and dinner at Cafe Mickey. :)
Still not a huge fan of these style. They seem to take much longer than a 12x12 and IMO look less impressive. They are a great way of scrapping lots of related photos that don't need their own pages though iykwim.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I must admit I am finding PL style pages take me longer too. Not seen that style of page with the 12" long pocket before -a bit different. Anyway they are all very lovely pages and I must get on and start doing more of these pages for those photos that don't warrant having a layout devoted to just one or two photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I prefer your 12 X 12s to your PL. I did 2 double pages of the Disney parade and the Queen of Hearts Maze PL style, but on 12 X 12 to fit in with my other 12 X 12 pages in the album. Here's the link to my blog post, in case it gives you any ideas.
    https://jsquaredscrapspot.wordpress.com/2014/07/02/using-up-junes-kit/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to do, there's plenty to do here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)