Monday 6 June 2016

Air smiles

Well today has been crazy productive. Always is after the kids have gone back to school after a break. Lots of cleaning, shopping, running errands etc. Always love getting lots done off the to do list :)
One thing on there was to blog some photos I took over the weekend for the Summer scavenger hunt. I love keeping an eye out for things off the list. Mollie was very selfish and didn't even THINK to get me a photo of mhe x-ray (so rude) so still looking out for that one though :P
19. A seasonal cocktail or beverage - I love all the summer frappes that costa and mcdonalds do. This year mcdonalds have a chocolate honeycomb one which is amazing! Driving down to drop Caitlin off at camp was much further and hotter than we thought so stopped off for a treat.
Love Mark, we were driving out of the car park and I asked him to take a photo of my drink. An odd question to most people, he asks 'Does it need a certain background?'
11. Fresh produce - As Cam was upset after dropping off Cait we went to a garden center we passed to pick him up a treat. There was a little hut next to it selling fresh fruit and veg so obviously I snapped a photo.
So that's a couple crossed off. So much fun doing this hunt.
Another layout from the Live out loud kit here. I'm sure I did this for a sketch challenge as cutting a photo into a circle is not something I'd do myself but for the life of me I don't remember which one.
Simple enough layout, lots of pretty colours and papers. Almost killed this months too so hopefully will be sharing some up to date layouts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)