Well today I had a HUGE pile of ironing to do, along with the living room floor to sweep and mop and a pile of forms to fill out for Camerons starting school. So of course I ignored all of that, blog hopped and made a list of 'things to do before I'm 30'. :) Which I actually only realised today was in 3 years. 3 years!!!! I thought I had 4, forgot I hadn't had a birthday yet this year. lol. So far on the list is:
- See a west end show
- Have a day where I do nothing but watch dvds and eat junk food.
- Finish the cross stitch height chart I started 6 years ago
- Have a family photo taken
- Go on a BIG family picnic
- Learn how to work my i-pod (no Mark it's NOT easy! lol)
- Get a tattoo
- Have a cake from choccywocky dodah
- Have a big party
- Finish the family recipe book I started for the kids.
- Take Caitlin ice skating
- Visit Ireland
- Stay in a haunted house
- Get to my target weight
- win a contest
- Go on a spa weekend
- Take kids to greece
- Visit Italy
- Take Caitlin to disney on ice
- Eat at one of Jamie Olivers restaurants
- Take the kids camping
SO not TOO much to fit into 3 years. lol. Some are easier than others and all the places I want to visit are probably NOT going to happen but worth a shot. :)
Ok so bucket lists aside blogger is doing my head in. From what I can gather theres been a problem with commenting for a little while now but obviously being away its just starting to annoy me now. lol. SO I am reading all your blogs and trying to post but wont always let me. :(
Ending on a happy note. :) Forgot to mention I found a great craft shop in great yarmouth. Could have spent a small fortune but was very reserved and just got this.
Been after one since I saw Karen use it on the twilight retreat earlier this year so very pleased to have one now. :) Sure it will be on a layout very soon!