Tuesday 10 May 2011

Click here for Ebay 3d flower die!

I knew things were going too well. lol. Well today I'm in a sulk. Usually happens a couple of times a month so this is one sulk for May used up. :) Last night Mark heard that Focus is going into liquidation so were selling off all their stock cheap. I got very excited at this news as below is the table and chair set I want for the garden.

Now when I say I want it, read 'I want it, I want it, I WANT IT! in typical toddler mode. Now we can't afford it, obviously, very skint atm (sad face) but at a rumored 80% off I'd be ok just sticking it on the credit card. :) So we were up at 6:30 to get kids ready and dropped off at nursery for 8am to rush over to focus for when it opened. :) Only to find they had NO stock of any garden sets as all were pre-ordered before the liqudation even happened! GUTTED! So now back to saving for the cheaper set from Asda which isnt as nice. :(
On a happier note we were at the town yesterday paying bills when we popped into Tk Maxx and found LOADS of making memories kits for £2! I was very restrained (the lack of cash in my purse helped lol) and only bought one. But with a stamp, lace, and glittered, die cut and stiched papers its a bargain and a half. :)

Back to the being poor theme and we decided to ebay loads of bits over the weekend. Hubby has his own account where most things are sold because I dont know what half of it is (warhammer and comuter stuff) while clothes and craft things go on mine. :) After much consideration I found a die I thought I'd better sell as I bought it but never used it. lol (yes only one die and marks selling a big box of stuff. oh well. lol) Its the Sizzix 3d flowers die here

And can be found by clicking the title of this post :)

3 comments:

  1. awww shame about the furniture. Pretty Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the new stash, shame about the furniture. Have you looked in Argos? I know they do furniture, though not sure if it is the one you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame you didn't get the furniture, it was a lovely set, but obviously not meant to be. Glad you managed to pick up some new stash though, looks like a bargain. Becky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)