Sunday 22 May 2011

Need coffee!!!

Or at least I'm going to! It's currently 2am and I'm blogging on my iPhone. Can't sleep tonight for some reason :s Camerons not helping, this is the second night in a row he's come screaming out of his room saying a lady is in there, and he's now in there chatting away and laughing at nothing!!! It's funny really as during bingo the other night I mentioned to Lisa that Camerons room is a but strange, lots of 'orbs' often show up on photographs in there :s I'm not sure if I believe there's really a ghost there. Don't get me wrong I'm a strong believer in ghosts and the paranormal, I just think it's much more likly cams dreaming and his room has dust floating about in some pictures. Lol. Well gonna try again to get to sleep as getting hungry now and I'm not eating at 2am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)