Monday 15 August 2011

more layouts from iphone lol

Well I'm hoping I didn't plug in the charger right because if not my camera broken. lol. No big deal if it is, hubby intelligently bought me insurance on it when he bought me it nearly 2 years ago now. Gone through quite a few cameras since then so worth its weight in gold! Unfortunately means more Iphone photos.
This layout I did last night in between ironing, wanted to kick myself as I had a sheet of die cuts which I've had for months. I took the car, tree and houses off and screwed up and threw away the rest. Then I looked at the blue house and realised I'd thrown away the door. Woops!

This is one I did a little while ago but needed a title. It's from when we went berry picking at a local farm. I didn't take a photo of Caitlin as she was honestly just purple. lol.

Now you'll notice that a lot of my layouts have these flowers on. Well I finally treated myself to the Tim Holtz flower die which makes these. I've wanted one for ages so decided to take the plunge. I love it! so relaxing sitting making flowers. lol. The cherry is one a friend sent me ages ago. :)

Spot the flower again? lol. Love the colours on this layout. its from Christmas when the kids were waiting not so patiently for dinner.

Another one from the crop. This was a scraplift but not sure who did it as I've thrown the booklet away now. I think it was Rachel But don't quote me on it. lol. Oh and those aren't marks at the top of the layout, I just need to clean my windows. Who said it was a good idea to put a sand table in front of the window?

This one I remember was Rachel E :) I love these photos as it shows how well trained hubby is. lol. When he was at the farm with the kids he asked them to point up and down just so I could do this layout. :) Got to love him. :)

Well big to do list today, including post office and getting a photo taken to renew my driving license. Eugh, hate the town during the summer holidays. Oh well, better hop to it!

6 comments:

  1. Great LOs, the up and down one is my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts, you really do have a well trained hubby! Love all the rosette flowers, very cute. Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, seriously productive. Love all your embellishments and the flowers from the new die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been hard at work! :)

    I love the colours on all these LOs... they have a very warm, retro feel to them. Loving the flowers too... I've been contemplating getting that die myself... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts, you have been busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing like the iPhone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)