Thursday 29 March 2012

Mums birthday

Well yesterday was my mums 50th birthday. We decided not to do anything big as after work then Mollies swimming lessons there wasnt really time to, so just went to mums for a few drinks instead. Turned out to be a really fun night :) The kids had a mcdonalds picnic in the garden, and then some bright spark got out the mini water pistols. Our quiet drink was soon inturrupted by hyper children with water lol.

As it was my mums 50th, she got very spoiled :) My dad bought her some beautiful flowers, and had a cake made with a Lilly on the top as that's her favourite flower. Hes getting her a new ring once he gets the pennies together too, lol.

One of my sister, me, my mum and dad. Pity we couldnt get Mark in too but someone had to take the picture, lol.

Just the girls. :)

The kids had a great time playing together in the sun. :) Made the most of it as supposed to be raining again next week. lol, Loved putting Caitlin in this dress too, was another one of my Next buys that didnt fit her at the time but I wanted it so its been hiding in the wardrobe for ages. lol. It's actually a size 5 but fits nice. :)

Everyone was having so much fun we didnt notice until it got dark that it was WAY past the kids bedtime, lol, so we gave them a bath and got them cuddled up before taking them home and putting them to bed.

Think my mum had had a few by the time this photo was taken lol.

All in all everyone had a great time. :) Think it took a lot out of the kids though as both were very poorly last night :( Both have had coughs for a few weeks but got worse last night and Cam had a fever so both off today and curled up on the couch watching tv. Have drs at 5 so will see what they say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)