Saturday 9 August 2014

More scavenger hunt :)

Well as poor Mark is resting after yesterday today has been a home day with cleaning and playing etc. Not much to blog about so thought I'd share a couple more photos I've managed to get for the scavenger hunt :)

10. A photo bomb (someone found lurking in the background of photo; the lurker may have intended to disrupt the picture or may be doing it unintentionally, but the background lurker is a surprise to the photographer)
Hope this counts, I know hes not lurking behind but as I was taking this photo of Caitlin playing with her ribbon Scamp suddenly jumped in to play so was certainly a surprise!

Alternative A: A kite, hot air balloon or blimp
I'm managing to tick things off my list much quicker than last year so will attempt to get the extras too. Took this picture of a kite when at Wicksteed park the other day :)
Now many left now!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. :)