Sunday 9 May 2010

Ironing day :(

Well as the post says it was ironing day today. Managed to catch up as obviously had loads of ironing to do after the holiday, and had a half full basket before we even left. My mum dropped off season 3 of the hills for me to watch while I did it though which wasn't so bad. Instead of the ironing annoying me it was Spencer. lol
So had a boring day, but a quite nice night last night. Watched a few episodes of Flashforward so now up to date on that, and did some more scrapping.

This one is for two challenges. One was for my craop which is to use lots of layering and follow a sketch, the other was for my Twilight social group where I had to use a flower, use green and white, use the theme love and use ribbon. :) So quite pleased with end result.

This was for a challenge on the Sarahs cards blog where you needed to follow a sketch. Was pleased with this one too.
After that was all scrapped out so cut out loads of butterflies for a layout I'm hoping to do tonight. MArk has a dvd to watch (castle of calisto or somethign like that) so goign to watch the rest of the Hills and scrap I think. Very realing Sunday night. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch.

    Yes I will be at the SC retreat in March - the Marillion weekend is the end of March. So March next year is going to be fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)