Wednesday 27 April 2011

woyww

I did start this post at 9am but got distracted by one thing or another so just getting around to finishing it now!
So whats on my desk at the moment is this months sarahs cards kit. My mojo has seriously done a runner so decided to scraplift a bit to see if it helps. two of the layouts I liked used the same backing paper, which was a cream stamp type shape on black background. As I wanted to do a double layout I cut the edging off, then stuck the stamp shape onto black card and the edging onto cream card. :) Hopefully will work out ok as took me ages!

This is the layout I did do. Title is Big brother, always there to help. But I wanted it to just read 'big help' at first glance so used different alphas. I also used my new tearing ruler for the curvy edges. :) This was a scraplift from 'my two favourite girlies by Nat' and I'm really pleased with it. :) Hoping to do some more scrapping tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)