Wednesday 15 June 2011

WOYWW

Well I managed it. :) Over the past few days I've done around 15 layouts and used up pretty much all the bits and bobs on my desk. :) Looks MUCH neater now, and I've even managed to bring down all the kits I was hiding in the wardrobe because I didnt have the room for them. :)

More neatness

Half finished project. Got to be one hasnt there. lol. I love this stripy paper, some of it is embossed and shiny. Not sure whereit came from, think it was a really old qvc kit.

As well as being back into scrapping I'm enjoying doing the challenges on uks again. We used to have a challenge each month on our social group but it kinda fizzled out so I set one this month to try and revive it. :) The rules were:
Use something you've been saving - The ribbon slide is from my first SC kit in feb 09lol
use a punch somewhere - On the photo mat
Use something you've altered - Misted the chipboard circle purple
Use thread - wrapped around the circle.
Really like this layout. :) the photo of me isnt bad which is most of the battle! lol. I also did it with my bo bunny christmas papers which I'm sadly running out of now.

More layouts tomorrow I'm sure. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have been productive 15 LOs :)
    your desk looks really neat :)

    love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy and what a tidy desk. My desk is currently covered in a half finished project too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, 15 LOs and a tidy desk, you have done well. I wonder how long the desk will stay that way?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)