Friday 6 April 2012

Busy day :)

Well a fun busy day yesterday. :) First took the kids to see 'Puss in boots' at the cinema. Its an old film yeah but its part of their 'kids club' so was only £5 for the four of us :) Gets them out for a bit and if I'm honest I liked it too, lol. afterwards I'm met my mum for lunch then picked up Mollie for a sleepover. Glad we've got nothing planned today as poor Mark needs a rest! Didnt make it to swimming the other night as the kids were SO hyper and I wasn't feeling 100% so didnt feel like I could handle them on my own at the swimming pool iykwim. Hopefully Mark will be healed enough next week to be able to come with us.
These are some more layouts I did on the retreat :) This was actually the last one I did and wanted to use up some scraps, turned out one of my faves, lol.

I took inspiration from Lous class and made each circle different.

Another last minute one i did, really simple as to be honest I was shattered by this point! lol.

An attempt to use up some letters here lol. This was taken after Camerons first day at school, poor boy needed a rest I think.

Lots of hidden journaling on this one. This was Mollie birthday last year, this was the last time we were all together as the day before my sister was arrested and spent the day in prison, so I made the cake and we sorted out this picnic or poor Mol would have had nothing. Was a little while after her and Paul split too so quite an important photo.

Last one for now, did this for the sketch challenge on the saturday night. I loved this ice cream on another paper so cut it out and embellished it a bit.

Well not too much planned this weekend, have a couple of cards to make tonight and a box to decorate as Caitlins got a birthday party tomorrow, hopefully the weather will be better so we can go out at some point :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Layouts and loving those circles at the top you made :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)