Tuesday 3 April 2012

coffee, yum. :)

Well here I sit this morning, blogging while nursing my third cup of coffee. I swear that coffee maker was the best Christmas gift Mark ever got me, that and my Keep cup. :) Wonder what it says about me that two of my favourite possessions are coffee related. lol. I remember when I was younger and I couldn't walk past a coffee shop as the smell made my stomach turn, now I'm older and it's my favourite part of the day! God I feel old now. lol.
Quite pleased as I've managed to bribe Cameron with his ds and get a fair bit of housework done this morning; still plenty on my to do list though! Haven't made one of those in a while but you know me, love my lists lol. Must admit it's making me feel better, since I came back form my retreat I've struggled to get back into the swing of things, I was only gone for 4 days but when I got back there were parties, illness' and now half term. Mostly fun stuff yeah (except poorly people obviously lol) but I like my routine and things have certainly felt disjointed and messy! Hmmm, wonder where Cameron gets it from? lol. Speaking of Cameron my wee man has been a star this morning. We're out all afternoon with Caitlin having her immunisations done and then getting her hair cut (we'll see the wisdom of doing both in the same day later I'm sure) so wanted to make a dent in things this morning. He's sat so nicely and played with his toys and let me get on :) Promised him a cinema night tonight to say thank you for it and he's all excited bless him. lol. Their easter gift came this morning, the new Alvin and the chipmunks dvd, so gonna make a picnic dinner and put that on I think :) Right better get on with this list as got to pick up little lady soon, but thought I'd share a photo of our last cinema night first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)