Monday 25 January 2016

Project life style layouts.

I'm not a big fan of Project life myself. Don't get me wrong I love looking at what others have done and think it's a brilliant idea, but I'm not going to kid myself I could keep up with such a regular thing.
That said I do love the Project life page protectors. Like most people I take a lot of photos. A LOT of photos. Some need a 12x12 layout to explain them, some are just of pretty scenery or the kids standing in front of something interesting.
For these photos the PL pages are great. Went we went to London to go sheep hunting for example.
So my pile of photos, scraps and embellishments are piling up. Again. So I'm puting 12x12 layouts on the back burner for a little while and doing a few of these.
I don't find them as fun as 12x12 layouts, probably because I have less space to work with, but I can use a lot of photos, a lot of scraps and a lot of little embellishments up quickly. Brilliant :)
Just to give you all a giggle too, Cameron asked if we could do some cooking this week. I found a recipe for cereal bars but needed demerara sugar and I only had brown. Cue a very big autocorrect fail to my Gran.
Mortified!

4 comments:

  1. I think pockets are perfect for stuff like this. Lol at your auto correct fail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does auto correct always put something embarrassing or strange? I think there is someone who wrote a program for it with an odd sense of humour!
    I've bought a couple of PL card sets NOT for PLing but for doing what you are - including the too many photos in the album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PL pages are a great way of adding extra photos to your albums. The cards make the pages quick and easy to complete. Auto correct certainly has a mind of its own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the versatility of the PL style pockets ... I like adding Lots of photos to my pages now ... It is certainly as time consuming as traditional scrapbooking, by the time I add the little twiddly bits to my pages

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)