Thursday 6 September 2012

Not a happy boy :(

Think poor Cam got a bit of a shock yesterday when he went into his new class bless him, not only has the routine changed but a lot of his friends were in a different class. As a result we had a LOT of tears this morning. :( Felt like the worst mum in the world with him crying 'But I love you Mummy I'll miss you, I just want to go home!' and I'm carrying him into school. I'm sure he'll be fine once he's settled down and made some new friends but was still hard. Speaking of hard, the craft book I'm working on is a difficult subject as got to me a bit last night, so did a very quick happier layout with an old kit. :) I'm a bit iffy about using kits now I'm not getting anymore but when we rearrange the living room in November I'm losing most of my crafting space, so really should use them up lol.
This was a really super simple one but I loved the wood effect overlay so wanted that and the photo to be the main focus. This was a scraplift from Cathys layout in the booklet but hers had a bit more detail than mine :)

I thought this was ideal really as the log the kids are sitting on is the same place my cousins and I used to play when we were younger lol.

Well more housework today :) Not much though which really is amazing me lol. I don't think I realised how much time entertaining two hyper kids took up. Caitlins more laid back and happy to play alone or just watch tv. Saying that will still be much more quiet next week when she starts school too. Think shes more ready for it than I am lol.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. :)