Tuesday 27 July 2010

The header is a work in progress. lol

Well as you might have noticed I've changed my blog a bi. not sure I like it so will probably change it again sometime soon. lol.
Well managed to do some crafty bits today. Did 4 cards but can only show one as one hasn't been photographed yet and the other 2 wont be received until tomorrow. :) But this is one I did for my niece Mollie. She loves anything girlie and pink so stuck with that. lol.

This is a lo I did a while back but only got a round to photographing it now. Its scrap lifted from the SC design team booklet and is of my son at wicksteed park. :)

Loved this little chipboard shape so just added a few gems to it to highlight it a bit.

These are a few close ups of the wedding lo i showed you a couple of posts back. Don't think the photo showed the lo very well so thought this would help. This is another SC DT scrap lift. :)

Love the center of this flower. NO idea where I got it from. I have a feeling they used to be stuck on an old pair of jeans. lol.

Well not much done today besides that lot. Kids were at nursery this morning so Mark and I watched 'clash of the Titian's' on dvd. I admit I was too tired and missed the big battle at the end but what I saw of it I thought was really good.
Got a party at sisters house tomorrow for one of my other nieces Evie (for those wondering I only have the one sister, she has 3 girls. lol) so will have lots of pictures no doubt!

4 comments:

  1. Love the LOs and love the new blog background. It's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh I like the new look blog, it's good to change it every now and then. And as always, loving the layouts and cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new look is good.

    I love both of those layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)