Thursday 18 October 2012

WOYW uh, T, lol

Ok I know its usually 'whats on your workdesk Wednesday' but I forgot yesterday lol. Look I'm actually scrapping! Theres a cyber crop next week on UKS (yey!) and one of the pre-crop challenges is to do one of the classes from previous years so all the old classes have been put up. Admittedly i seriously don't have time for layouts as my Christmas crafts are rapidly piling up but to hell with it I also have a huge pile of photos to use up too lol.
In the intrest of making space I decided to use up my Christmas kits. Its by far the biggest amount of kits I have and my Christmas photo pile is my second largest, holidays being the first thanks to Turkey. So far I've done 4 layouts from the classes and really enjoying it. Hopefully will get some more done over the weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo you're scrapping! I've not done anything for the cyber crop, feeling quite daunted by it lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)