Sunday 1 May 2016

2 Kewl 4 you

Its Challenge YOUrself time! A bit earlier this month as we're teaming up with 'Scrap it with a song' So a bit of an extra challenge this month :)
Our side of the challenge is to use a photo of you as usual, and also take inspiration from the following mood board.
Scrap it with a song challenges you to take inspiration from one of two songs, "Best Day Of My Life" by American Authors or "So Am I" by Kensington.
I picked 'the best day of my life'. As soon as I heard it I thought about a day out we had last Summer to London. It was such a fun say with beautiful weather it definitely ranks as one of the best days of my life so far.
I love this photo. We were on one of those open top bus tours and my niece Mollie was in a mood with me and said 'You're not cool you know!' So I did what anybody would do, put Caitlins hat on backwards and started talking 'street' as loud as I could 'For realz yo!' :)
She didn't find it as funny as I did :P
From the mood board I took the greens, flowers and sunny feeling.
As much as it hurt to spell the title like this as I HATE people writing like that, I loved putting this layout together as it reminded me of a really fun day out with my family.
I can't wait to see what you all make this month!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Gemma! I love how you combined both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunny take on the inspiration Gemma!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)